(Company Name) (Referred to as “we”, “us”, and “our” in this notice) is a part of Market Research/ (Consulting) Industry. We are committed in protecting the privacy of our clients and research participants. With due consider, the we have lunched new and updated policy statements occasionally as and when new services and products are developed and new technologies are deployed.
If you have any query, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How we use this information;
- What private information our company gather;
- Our responsibility for website links;
- How long our company save your private data;
- Your rights concerning the private data you provide to us;
- International and group company transfer of private data;
- How we keep your private data;
- Information revelation and sharing;
- How to contact our company.
- Apart from where compulsory by law, we use the private data you provide for the following reasons:
- The processing of your confidential data is based either on
- a) our legal welfares related to us delivering you services you have demanded or consumer relationship with us,
- b) Your contract, where demanded.
- (Company name) may share your information/data in the following ways:
- (a) With our service providers, as it is necessary to permit them to give services to us (in which cases such service providers are barred from using the data until it is required to offer the services);
- (b) With our clients;
- (e) With your fast approval.
- If client would like more data on the any of the data transfer mechanisms on which our company depends please contact us at using the details provided below.
- Your rights concerning the personal information you give to us:
- Common Rights
- If you wish to stop receiving promotion communications from us, then click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the applicable emailing. If you want to opt-out completely then contact us at using the details below.
- If you would like us to remove your information from our account, please contact us using the details given below and we will reply within a reasonable time. Please make a note of that we may be required to recollect certain data by law and/or for our own legal business purpose.
We may be collect private information in numerous different contexts.What private information our company gather during our market research studies
Our company may collect information such as name, e-mail address, industry name, occupation title, and job title from certain public and non-public sources, such as third-party business contact data suppliers and corporate websites. We may also receive the data such as name, job title, business name, e-mail address, and occupation title from our customers, who are usually suppliers of facilities watching for feedback on their industry, services, or products from their clients.
In online review, we may also gather your IP address. This is mostly used for quality examination reasons and to avoid fraud. We never use an IP address to recognize persons.Client Information
Our company treats all information we receive from customers as private and do not use the data for any reason other than to accomplish our duties to them. We keep customer info safe at all times and prevent the illegal and misuse disclosure of it by any third parties or our staffs.Our responsibility for website links
The Privacy Notice is restricted to the private information collected by (Company name). Our company may offers links within our website to other websites, comprising social media sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. If you follow these website links, you should use these sites in mixture with their privacy notices and valid user as their data practices fall outside the range of this Privacy Notice. In addition, our company can have no accountability for control over the information collected by any third-party website and we won’t be responsible for the fortification and privacy of any data which you may deliver on such websites.What private information (Company name) gather on our website
Our company information about how you use our device(s) and the website you use to contact our website. This includes collecting unique mobile device ID, or the internet protocol (IP) address which are numbers that can exclusively identify a particular computer or other network device on the internet. This information is associated to a cookie ID, which we receive and process.
We also bring together all information about you if you make use of any of the communicating features within our website that depend on a personalized reply, or where you request us to reply to a query you have, or add your information to one of our alert or payment services. The data we collect is limited to the facts we will require to offer the specific service you have asked for. We do not gather sensitive data, such as your political beliefs, ethnic background, religious or health, sexual preference, or any other sensitive data.Children
We do not keenly seek to gather data about children aged 16 or below. And if we become aware that we have by mistake collected private information from anyone under this age limit, we will instantly delete such data.COOKIES
Cookies are identifiers that we transfer to your PC’s hard drive during your web browser your internet browser to allow our frameworks to recognize your internet browser to offer extra places of interest such as customized storage and information of stuff in your cart. With tab option on the toolbar on most browsers from accepting new cookies, how to have cripple cookies altogether. On the other hand, cookies permit you to take full favorable positions of some of the (Company name) and we authorized that you leave them turned on.DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE OF THE EEA/EU
The personal information that we bring together from you may be exchanged to, and stored outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or European Union (“EU”). It might be processed by staff in service outside the EEA/EU who works for us or for one of our service providers, in which case the other nation’s information as protected laws will have been permitted as satisfactory by the European Commission or other applicable safeguards are set up.
Some of our third-party companies clearly state that they replace personal information outside of the EEA/ EU.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. – (EU-US Privacy Shield)
- Google Analytics – (EU-US Privacy Shield)
These are few examples of some service providers and with their authorized basis for each exchange.Updates
Registered Office: Panchwati Apartment, Urit Nagar,Warje, Pune, Maharashtra 411058
Telephone: +1 915 229 3004 (U.S.)
Web: www.globmarketreports.comOther INFORMATION to be Noted
“Private data” – any data that narrates to you.
“Information manager” –the person or industry that controls the purposes and means of processing private data.
“Processing”– means doing whatever with information. For instance, it includes holding it, disclosing it, collecting it, and deleting it.